Call Us: 1 (888) 805-9907
Our support team is available Monday through Friday from 10am to 6pm EST.
All questions will be answered within one business days.
Hassle-Free Returns with 100% Money Back Guarantee
We stand firmly behind every item we sell and want our customers to be truly satisfied with each of their purchases. If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in its original, unworn condition within 30 days, for a full refund or exchange – no questions asked.
Free return shipping applies to US customers only and is limited to three returns per customer. To return an item, simply follow these return procedures:
1. Contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-805-9907.
2. Advise the representative that you wish to return your order.
3. Within one business day of your phone call we will email you a pre-paid, fully insured FedEx 2-Day label, along with instructions on how to safely and securely package your items.
4. Take your order and the label to the nearest FedEx location and simply mail it to us. If you need packaging materials, FedEx will assist you.
5. Your order should arrive at our office within two business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
6. All refunds will be processed within two weeks, in the form of the original purchase method.
Additional Terms & Conditions
All international returns are ineligible for our free return policy. While our 100% money back guarantee is valid for international purchases, customers are required to ship and insure the items to us at their own expense.
Packages shipped to our offices beyond the 30-day return period, sent to our office without a RAN number or that are improperly packaged or uninsured will not be accepted.
To be deemed acceptable for refund or exchange, returned merchandise must be undamaged and in “new and unused condition”. Items showing obvious signs of wear or alteration by a jeweler other than Viv Storms Fine Jewelry will not be accepted.
At this time we cannot resize any rings, as they need to be completely re-crafted. Therefore, it is very important that you order the correct size at the time of purchase. If you need help determining a ring size contact our customer service team.
We are committed to ensuring the quality of your purchase; we stand behind everything that we sell and warrant that all items will be free from any manufacturing defects at the time of delivery. All of our jewelry is manufactured using the highest quality materials and is inspected prior to shipment. In the event that there is ever a problem with your jewelry or you are in need of other services that are not covered under our lifetime warranty, your jewelry can be mailed back to our office for evaluation*. Once inspected, should charges apply, you will be notified prior to any work being done to service your jewelry. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to return your item(s) to take advantage of our free lifetime warranty or request additional repair work needed to service your Viv Storms Fine Jewelry. *To send us your jewelery, U.S. customers may purchase a fully insured shipping label for $30. International customers will be subject to return shipping cost applicable to their order. We will ship your item back to you free of charge.
Free Worldwide Shipping
Enjoy free worldwide shipping for all items you purchase from us regardless of the purchase amount. Our efficient, free shipping is offered to all destinations and includes shipping insurance.
Below is a table outlining our standard shipping methods:
FedEx Priority Overnight
FedEx International Priority
You will be provided with order status and tracking information via email at the time of shipping. Please note: We will only ship your order once it has passed through our thorough quality control process. All items ordered during our pre-sale event will be shipped by December 3rd, 2018.
To ensure client satisfaction and safety, Viv Storms Fine Jewelry will:
- Insure and declare all items for their full dollar value.
- Only ship items to a physical business or home address.
- NOT accept delivery to PO Box addresses.
- Always require a signature for each package delivery.
Although you may provide an alternate shipping address, we suggest that you have items purchased via credit card shipped to a valid address on file with your credit card company. Should you desire, we may also arrange to have your package shipped to a local FedEx station for pick-up.
Additional International Shipping Information
Duties, taxes, VAT and/or any additional charges levied or charged by an international customer’s country will be the sole responsibility of the customer. Therefore, it is imperative that all international customers verify with their appropriate governing bodies and/or local authorities prior to placing orders to confirm any possible taxes and/or duties to be incurred.
Pre-Order Terms and Conditions
These Pre-Order Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the placing of pre-orders (“Pre-Order”) with Storms Publishing Inc., a Nevada Corporation (the “Company”) for items listed on our website. Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Pre-Order of any Viv Storms Fine Jewelry items. By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
- PRE-ORDER REGISTRATION
When placing a Pre-Order for the items, you will be required to provide certain information, such as your address and billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. Company shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You can update your information at any time prior to your items being shipped by logging into your account at https://www.vivstorms.com or by sending an email to email@example.com.
You will be charged at the time of placing the order. Your placing of a pre-order constitutes your express agreement to the Company to place charges on your provided payment method. The purchase price may or may not include shipping, import duties, taxes, or other government charges, which are your responsibility.
Items are expected to be ready to ship by December 3rd, 2018, subject to reasonable delays in manufacturing and/or delivery. Such date is only an estimate, is subject to change substantially, and the Company does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the items by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment and/or release of the items is not met, the Company is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. The items will be shipped in the order in which your pre-order is received by the Company.
You or the Company may cancel this Pre-Order at any time for any or no reason prior to the shipment of your Product. If you do so prior to shipment, you will obtain a refund of the full purchase price without interest. If the Company cancels your reservation, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price without interest.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL STORMS PUBLISHING INC. BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT. IN THE EVENT STORMS PUBLISHING INC. IS HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE THE FULL REFUND OF YOUR PURCHASE PRICE WITHOUT INTEREST.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Effective date: July 18, 2018
Viv Storms Fine Jewelry (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the vivstorms.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- ServiceService is the https://www.vivstorms.com website operated by Viv Storms Fine Jewelry
- Personal DataPersonal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage DataUsage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- CookiesCookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Viv Storms Fine Jewelry uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Viv Storms Fine Jewelry may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Viv Storms Fine Jewelry will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Viv Storms Fine Jewelry may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Viv Storms Fine Jewelry may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Viv Storms Fine Jewelry
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Viv Storms Fine Jewelry aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Viv Storms Fine Jewelry relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AdWordsGoogle AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- FacebookFacebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org